Absolutely. While this “secret” is right under your nose most don’t put the pieces together and take advantage of the five-pronged key elements for increased sales. You will immediately increase your sales when you include all five elements in your business and develop proficiencies in each area.
The first element to increased sales is based on attraction, attention, and action. You could be the most highly skilled salesperson in the world and fail miserably if you don’t have enough prospects to sell to. You must develop the proficiency to attract highly qualified prospects, get and maintain their attention, and most importantly get them to take action and reach out to you. When a prospect reaches out to you, you are in the position of a trusted adviser rather than the position of the dreaded salesperson. The person they want to avoid. The person they view as their adversary.
Hand-in-hand with the first element is the second element. Once you’re able to attract highly qualified prospects to you stop allocating time for suspects. Meeting with suspects decreases your productivity, slows your momentum, and wastes valuable time you could be using to promote yourself to other highly qualified prospects. Your time is one of your most valuable resources. You can’t replace or redo your time you have to make your time work for you rather than against you. Wasting time on suspects when you can filter the world at large for highly qualified prospects and invest your time, energies, and dollars on them just doesn’t make sense.
It’s far easier to keep a heavy stone wheel rolling than it is to get a stopped wheel started again. The same is true with your sales momentum. However, the nemesis of increased sales is increased sales. You must guard against and prevent the start and stop syndrome that happens when you work to add prospects, gain new business, and then stop working to gain prospects because you’re busy taking care of all the new business. The solution to preventing and avoiding this syndrome is marketing systems that automatically do their job for you while you take care of prospects and clients.
From the point of the first connection and through-out the life of your relationship with your clients you must act as their trusted adviser. This is demonstrated through your approach to attracting highly qualified prospects, how you handle the sales conversation with those prospects, and how you take care of your clients. From the start they must have confidence that you have their best interests as your best interest.
Is someone who can produce outstanding results in the lives of people. The only challenge is that so many people are calling themselves business coaches. Some of these people are not producing positive results. Please read these guidelines before hiring your next business coach: What are the duties of a business coach? What should I expect from a business coach? Who needs a business coach? What is the fee for a business coach? Do you have to attend a coaching school to be an effective coach? What about online coaching?
1. What are the duties of a business coach? : Is someone with an expertise in certain areas such as staff development, marketing, goal setting, organizational development, and implementing seminars/workshops. Sometimes the duties might include roles as a counselor, sometimes a mentor that produces magnificent results in a business.
2. How can a business coach increase my business?: It depends on the business; some companies that I work with might have to focus on the marketing, or providing sales training, or work on a time management system, GAPS, to produce results in their business.
3. What should I expect from a business coach? : If you hire the right business coach, they should be able tell you how much your business will increase. It could be anywhere from 10-25%. They also need to walk their talk and give a 100% money back guarantee. If they cannot guarantee it’s best to continue looking for some who can walk his or her talk.
4. Who needs a business coach? : Anyone who would like to increase their business, anyone who would like a better life. Anyone who would like to leave a legacy for their family.
5. What is the cost? : It depends on his or her expertise. Some coaches charge $150.00 to $250.00 per session. Some coaches have a package price per year program. Executive Business coaches charge around $400.00 plus per session and sometimes a back end percentage for the increase of sales from 8% to 25% annually.
6. Do you have to attend a coaching school to be a good business coach? : Not really; although some people preach about how coaches need to be certified in order to become a coach. I can respect that option. I would rather see a money- back guarantee, and how much a person can increase my business then someone going to a fancy coaching program.